Τετάρτη 6 Νοεμβρίου 2019

The Husband Checklist (ARC Review)

από την Γεωργία Παπαδοπούλου

Summary: There are moments when you think life is going one way and a major curveball sends you the complete opposite direction. That’s me, standing in the rain, wondering how things went so terribly wrong. 
What do I need? To hide at my brother’s house to lick my wounds.
What do I get? My brother’s roommate, sexy-as-sin best friend, Carter Kennedy.
The cute, adventurous boy who was my teenage crush. The inspiring, irresistible man who will never be mine. 
But then things get complicated with fun-filled days and pleasure-filled nights. 
If Carter wasn’t the most commitment-phobic person I know, I could consider the cliché of dating my brother’s best friend. But he will never fit the husband checklist I made to find the man who will be my world, and I’m not willing to compromise on that. 
At least, that's the plan.
Author: Jasmin Miller
My Rating: 4/5 
**An ARC was sent to me for an honest review.**
You can buy it here

   "The Husband Checklist" is a romance novel about Julia's and Carter's love story. After her break up, Julia has to live with her brother for a while. When she visits his house, she bumps into Carter, who is her brother's roommate, best friend and also her teen crush.
   I think that's the book by Jasmin Miller I enjoyed the most. I loved the connection between Julia and Carter. Also, I liked the way things went out for them, because it took time for their relationship to evolve and there was no rush. The characters are well written and you can bond with both of them. In each chapter the narrator changes and the reader has the chance to read the story from  different points of view.
   All in all, "The Husband Checklist is a perfect book for romance lovers. They' ll find it a really fun, sweet and enjoyable read.
  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δείτε επίσης

Ο Ταχυδρόμος των Βιβλίων

 από την Γεωργία Παπαδοπούλου Περιγραφή: Ο βιβλιοπώλης Καρλ Κόλχοφ παραδίδει βιβλία σε σπίτια ορισμένων πελατών του τις βραδινές ώρες, αφού...