Πέμπτη 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

The Best Kind Of Surprise (Book Review)

από την Γεωργία Παπαδοπούλου

Summary: Aiden If you asked me last month if I had a fulfilling life being single, I would have said yes. But all of that changed when I met Stella. After a drink in my restaurant bar, we shared an incredible night together. The only problem was, she was gone when I woke up the next morning. No note, no phone number, nothing. 
Over a month later, I still can’t get her out of my mind. Somehow, she did a number on me, turning me into such a ball of self-pity, I can't even work up the desire to move on. With no way of contacting her, I’m more than a little shocked to find her waiting in front of my door one evening.
Despite my wildest hopes, she isn’t here for a repeat of our passionate night. The nature of her visit is completely unexpected, ending with a surprise that’s about to turn both of our lives upside down.
One I’m not sure I’m ready for.
Writer: Jasmin Miller
My Rating: 4/5 
**An ARC was sent to me for an honest review.**
You can buy it here.

   "The Best Kind Of Surprise" is the "Best Kind Novella" book two. It's about Aiden's and Stella's love story. After an one night stand, Aiden can't get Stella out of his mind. He doesn't know where she lives nor has he her phone number. One day Stella rings his bell and the reason why she's visiting Aiden surprises him. She shares some news with him, which are gonna change both of their lives.
   I enjoyed reading the story and I have to say it was a quick read. I think this book is ideal from romantic people, who adore sweet love stories and they are true romance believers. The relationship between Aiden and Stella is evolving really fast and there are almost none ups and downs. The characters are well presented to the reader, but it is not easy to bond with them, because the book is novella and it hasn't a lot of pages.  
   All in all, "The Best Kind Of Surprise" is a well-written novella that readers who prefer reading romance will enjoy reading. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δείτε επίσης

Ο Ταχυδρόμος των Βιβλίων

 από την Γεωργία Παπαδοπούλου Περιγραφή: Ο βιβλιοπώλης Καρλ Κόλχοφ παραδίδει βιβλία σε σπίτια ορισμένων πελατών του τις βραδινές ώρες, αφού...