Δευτέρα 9 Μαρτίου 2020

Fresh Meet (ARC Review)

από την Γεωργία Παπαδοπούλου

Summary: Fans call me the king of the water. I'm focused, driven, and most importantly, I win.
Life as a professional swimmer comes with sacrifices, but they’ve never worried me. I’m used to life with little room for anything but training, eating, and sleeping.
Nothing more, nothing less.
When a son I knew nothing about lands on my doorstep—and a crazy but very beautiful nanny shortly after—my life is turned upside down. Allowing any change into my life could put my goals and dreams in jeopardy, and I’ve worked too hard and too long for them.
When I’m tempted to look beyond lap times and medals to bedtime stories and the possibility of love, I face one of the hardest questions of my life: is it worth the risk?
Author: Jasmin Miller
My Rating: 4/5
You can find it here: Amazon US Amazon Worldwide
*An ARC was sent to me by the author for an honest review.*

   "Fresh Meet" is the first book in the "Kings of the Water" series by Jasmin Miller. It's a slow burn, sports, single dad romance. Jace is a professional swimmer and he finds out he has a son that he has to take care of him alone. He decides to hire a nanny, Emilia. She is perfect for his son, Tanner, but she seems a little weird to him. He could never imagine the way things turned out between him and Emilia.
   J. Miller writes great romance stories and this is one of them. It was an enjoyable read. I liked the way Jace and Emilia's relationship formed. There was no rush and there were a lot of ups and downs. The story wasn't only about the love story between Jace and Emilia. There were some moments of father and son bonding.
   Both main characters are well described and they are very likeable. At first there was awkwardness in the way they interacted and that was funny in some way.
   All in all, "Fresh Meet" is a sweet love story that you should read if you are a fan of romance novels.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δείτε επίσης

Ο Ταχυδρόμος των Βιβλίων

 από την Γεωργία Παπαδοπούλου Περιγραφή: Ο βιβλιοπώλης Καρλ Κόλχοφ παραδίδει βιβλία σε σπίτια ορισμένων πελατών του τις βραδινές ώρες, αφού...